Support for Kent Landlords

Contact the council the property is located in

You can use the postcode finder if you’re unsure which is the right council to contact: 

There are specialist teams available at each council to speak to you. Make contact via telephone (where indicated) or by email and let the team know what issue you are having so that they can help you more efficiently.